Aug 1, 2011

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC
Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC

The film is done but the props are still on location! No props, no premiere! Watch “I’ll Believe You” in the screening room, pay attention to the props used in each scene, and then find them on location! Make it to the premier just in time to watch the exciting ending! Oh, and don’t forget your tuxedo in Hidden Object Studios – I’ll Believe you!

- Fantastic storyline

- Challenging levels

- Gather all the movie props!

System requirements:

OS: Windows XP/Vista/7

CPU: 1.0 GHz

RAM: 512 MB

DirectX: 9.0

Hard Drive: 582 Mb

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC hochladen 1

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC hochladen 2

Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC hochladen 3

All eager beavers of unreal Hidden Object PC game genre will love this stunningly smashing Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You game. A large percentage of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You game levels feature typical Hidden Object mechanics. But in Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You the Hidden Object mechanics is especially tricky and merry. Backgrounds of Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You game levels is no longer steady pictures, but include animated elements! Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You expedite controls, relaxing sounds and colourful landscapes will be particularly appreciated by catechumens and veteran players.

Go to download page: Hidden Object Movie Studios: I'll Believe You - Download for PC

No comments:

Post a Comment