Sep 9, 2011

Play Game Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco

Download page: Play Game Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco
Play Game Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco
$250 Million in solid gold has been stolen from an armored car. The gold's owner has hired you to find and return the gold before the trail goes cold and it is lost forever. Become the legendary Mystery P.I. and find the hidden clues necessary to crack the case! Use your Hidden Object skills to explore the gorgeous city of San Francisco and find the stolen gold in Mystery P.I. - Stolen in San Francisco!

Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac depiction 1

Features:

- Gorgeous locations

- Incredible artwork

- Track down the Stolen Gold!

System requirements:

Mac OS: 10.4

CPU: 800 Mhz (INTEL ONLY)

RAM: 256 MB

Hard Drive: 55 Mb

Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac depiction 3
Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco contain fine features which set it apart from even most scrumptious computer games. As about Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco soundtrack and landscapes quality, you may try your Hidden Object skills in the most comfortable game process settings. This enthralling Mac game Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco is designed by high class creators. Enjoy lovely lambent scenes as you travel all over Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco kingdom. The bang-on Hidden Object exemplar - Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - received inimitable ratings from the gaming press all over the world.
Mystery P.I.: Stolen in San Francisco - Mac depiction 2

No comments:

Post a Comment